Friday 4 May 2007

Elected

Well, another election passes and I barely resisted the temptation to spoil my ballot, we have the SNP, who run a friendly campaign but sling mud in any debate, plus I still don't trust them to run the referendum fairly, or indeed for the scottish public to vote with any thought. Labour are slaves to westminister and have done 1 useful thing in 8 years. The tories are naturlaly out of teh running and the Lib Dems will ditch any policy, no matter how important for a whiff of tabel scraps from the winner. Please someone, pass a law that spoiled ballot papers are counted, at least to make it a legitimate form of protest. I think someone hauling their ass down to a polling station to write insults to the candidates deserves more than his vote being binned.Once again a government run IT project goes wring as well. I'm not really surprised, and peopel wonder why I worry about a national ID database.Not maanged to get through all my comics yet, but so far the initiative is a must buy, as well as having War Machine in it its introducing a new range of characters.Spider-Man 3 this weekend. Whoot or something. This and Transformers this year, Iron man next.

No comments:

Post a Comment