Wednesday 22 April 2009

This is why I love Knight Rider

This will be my first attempt to get a video clip embedded in a post, wish me luck.

Ok,


This is why I love new Knight Rider, we're near the conclusion of a 3 episode arc, KITT has been de-activated and mike must invade a base to get him back and defeat KARR. Now, dark gritty series may have used forboding or stealthy music and had him do a lot more sneaking. Not Knight Rider, they Put on the AC/DC and turn the action machine up to 11. The only way they coudl have made it better is if he was actually playing teh music from concealed speakers during teh scene, and I kind of like to think he is.

5 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, look at that video not embed,rock It

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Charles Graiman's the kind of man that looks at a car and thinks "that needs lasers and stuff", then its not a stretch that he'd look at a bullet proof vest and think "That needs to be able to play AC/DC at high volume".

    That was such a good scene. At this point in the series, they'd really figured out the tone they were going for and it shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact, I think the world needs a bullet proof Vest taht can play AC/DC at high volume. I also loved the surprisingly lethal looking non lethal weapons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. The bit where Mike gets to the door and just shoots the two guys with his sidearm, I couldn't help but think "I don't remember Billy saying that was one of the non-lethal guns".

    Eh, they were wearing non-AC/DC-playing bulletproof vests. They were probably ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that stereo equipment really takes away from teh bullet proofness.

    I kept expecting Billy to ocme on the earwig "Mike, those guns are lethal, I got the wrong room, my bad"

    ReplyDelete